**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cover Love!

Here’s the part 2 of Cover Love I promised last week! Once again, many cover to please the eyes, but even more importantly some great books to come I’m sure!

Eternity is the sequel to Fallen Angel by Heather Terrel. The first book isn’t out just yet but I’m really looking forward to it!

Fallen Angel: December 15th 2010.

Eternity:  July 1st 2011.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Always a Witch is also a sequel. Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough was the first book in the series.

The second encounter will release August 1st 2011.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Magic Slays is the fifth book in the Kate Daniels series, to be released June 2011. I own the previous books but haven’t started reading them yet. I really need to get onto this Ilona Andrews series!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

magic on the hunt

Magic on the Hunt by Devon Monk is the sixth book in the Allie Beckstrom series (April 2011). I also own this series but haven’t read it yet. I really need to stop slacking lol

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

9 People left their mark' :

  1. I don't like that they used a different model for Kate Daniels. Liked the other model different.

    Anyways you really need to read this series. It is really good and it will have you hooked!. Love Kate and Curran!

    Mariya
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all wonderful covers! I have an award for you here: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/11/life-is-good-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading Fallen Angel right now. I love the cover to Eternity! I thought Fallen Angel was going to be released Dec 28th?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've recently devoured all of the Kate series! I am dying for MORE!!!! I will have to try winning an arc=)

    The other covers are awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover for Eternity is nice! I read Fallen Angel and I love that we don't have to wait as long for Eternity to come out.

    Katie @ Bookishly Yours

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Marie Jan 1st as book depository's release date. I check on Harper Collins website and it says Dec 15th so I updated it. THank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah does it? Amazon and a Goodreads said Dec 28th and the ARC says Jan 4th... I'm not sure which one is right! But I think it's weird, I was always under the impression it was Dec 28th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! I just checked with someone from Harper and they said that it's Dec 28th.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, great covers! This reminds me that, like you, I need to read Ilona Andrews and Devon Monk, because I own part of those series too but haven't read them yet. There's definitely not enough time in the day!

    ReplyDelete