Friday, November 05, 2010

Cover Reveal: Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer

OMG!

I have to admit I prefer the cover of Nightshade but Wolfsbane is still awesome!

Let me know what you think!

wolfsbane

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

7 People left their mark' :

  1. I likey! Love her complexion against the green background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been seeing this since I signed on just minutes ago! I love it! Even posted it up at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I even prefer it to Nightshade, personally, it's a bit more subtle... Her eyes are piercing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I like Nightshade's cover better, but this is still really cool. I posted it on my blog as well everyone seems really excited about this one!

    ReplyDelete