Monday, August 31, 2009

My Bookshelf

Hey girls!
I've been wanting to show you my bookshelf for a while now, but I had no camera. Guess what I bought yesterday? A camera!
So finally, Here's my bookshelf!
Prey by Rachel Vincent is missing, as it is the book I am reading right now, and I hadn't noticed until now that I forgot to put it back on shelf for picture purpose. oh well!




Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

10 People left their mark' :

  1. Tynga,

    Very nice shelf. :) We have a lot of books in common.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! I like the glass :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drool, gorgeous shelves and awesome books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I like the glass, very pretty. I see you have a bit of empty space...somehow I think not for long! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so organised. I really should sort mine out into some kind of order.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG OMG! I love theeeeese! I'm so jealous hehe. They are from IKEA, yes?

    They look lovely filled with books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Patti, I won't have free space for long, these are books I bought in the last 8 months only lol.

    Yes Brooke it's from IKEA. It was my Bday present =) My bf knows how to make me happy =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that!! You have a lot of books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful bookshelf Tyng! Not to mention, your books seems like a wonderful selection!!

    ReplyDelete