Friday, August 07, 2009

In my Mailbox this week!


Before getting to serious buiness,
I would like to thank The Story Sirenfor hosting In My Mailbox every weeks =)

This week I only bought 1 book, I've bought some many in the past 2 weeks that I hold back a bit hehe! Nonetheless it is an awesome book!



Rogue by Rachel Vincent

I had to purchase it from bookdepostitory.co.uk
because they weren't avaible anywhere in Quebec/Canada.

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

9 People left their mark' :

  1. I've been meaning to read that series! Enjoy :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic series! One of my favorites! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard this series is great, I definitely have to read them. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really good series. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great series! I looked forever for Rogue because nobody had it. Even some of the online stores were out of stock. I can't remember where I ended up finding a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard Rachel V's adult series is pretty good, might have to check it out one day.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Series. I love love love Rachel Vincent, but she just about tore my heart out with PREY...

    I see that you love Richelle Mead, I love the VA series also and Blood Promise was friggin' awesome...SIGH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't had my hands on Blood promise yet. I ordered it can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome book you got it sounds really good. Hope you enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete