**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Monday, August 17, 2009

MakeOver?

Hey Girls!

So I was in the shower and a makeover idea for my blog hit me like a wall. Please don't judge ma I am working 8 nights in a row and only sleeping 3 hours a day =P

Since you are the ones actually visiting my blog I thought I would ask for your opinion!If you don't feel like elaborating you can simply vote on my right-hand side bar but comment suggestions would be greatly appreciated!I would love to know what you like and dislike about the current layout, so I can improve it!

Do you like the dark colors? The banner? 3 columns layout? To much stuff on side-bars? Too many pictures? Not enough reviews? meme? What colors would you like?

Should I go for something with less punch? more punch?


Any and All suggestions are welcome.

Please help me get to the next level! lol

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

1 Person left their mark:

  1. Hy Tynga,
    I really like the colors of your layout. Did you do the artwork yourself? It's nice. Also 3 bar is fine except for some reason your right column isn't showing up until the end of your posts on the page; at least on my screen anyway. Other than that, looks good to me. I've been trying to revamp mine some too; changing a few things here and there. If you get a chance to check it out let me know what you think. Thanks & good luck!

    ReplyDelete