Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm in love!

Alright ladies! This isn't about books but i am treating myself here =)
I LOVE Jensen Akles!

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. Ohh he's handsome...I like the part where he's scratching his arm while lip syncing :)

    -Eleni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following Supernatural on Thursday nights since the series started a couple years ago. It's a great series with a couple great looking guys keeping it moving. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete