**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Stacking The Shelves

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


——————


 Hey guys,


Sorry for the late Stacking the Shelves. I moved last Saturday and I have been sick as a dog for the past two weeks with no time what so ever for myself, so I forgot to assign someone to do this week's post. Obviously I have nothing to show you, but please do share your links with us :)


Have a great week end!


[inlinkz_linkup id=567032]

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

23 People left their mark' :

  1. Hey moving is hard. Real Life sometimes gets in the way of blogging. We understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured something like this had happened. Moving is hard enough without having to coordinate all the other responsibilities in your life.

    Having nothing to show is just fine -- less temptation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving is definitely hard. I hope you're feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting... Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving and sick. What a bummer. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better soon! Moving is bad enough but then to add feeling crappy on top of it is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you're feeling better! Moving is so much had work, but now it's over and done with, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know how it goes with moving house. We moved into ours in May and things still aren't really settled down! Out of curiosity, I notice the normal posting time for these is around 6am - but what time zone is that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the move! Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better soon, and get settled into your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not quite. With 2 toddlers in my hands its hard to unpack everything. Lots of furniture not placed yet and a ridiculous amount of boxes all over the place. We just put blinds in the windows today 0.o

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tynga and everyone!
    Well, I tried this meme out, and it's the BEST one out of ALL of them and any I've tried, too! Believe me, I've tried a LOT of different ones, but THIS, BOOKS got me MORE excited to show off than ANY of the other one's I've tried!! I did/tried out 2 weeks, then my 3rd was a "What Is This?" where I copied and pasted from your page the rules/directions, and I did write 'Per Tynga'! LOL! Got that covered FOR SURE!! I did that 3rd Post explaining it all so my Followers would know what I was doing and I would be doing it EVERY week!! I did NOT show books in that one, it's only a dedicated 'what is this?'! Here is the link: http://www.lauriehere.com/2015/09/stacking-shelves-official-launch.html
    I think I goofed up yesterday and missed numbering them, and this one "today" should have been 5! LOL! Shhhh!! It says 6! No one will catch that!
    Thank you for doing this so we can hook up all our blogs HERE! This is GREAT!!! Plus one meme I will continue to do!!
    Tomorrow I will have to get around and start to visit people!!
    This is the funnest meme I've ever done! I LOVE showing off books!!!
    Thanks Tynga!
    Laurie at #21

    ReplyDelete
  13. PS. Congratulations on your new digs!! Hope you like them VERY much!!
    My hubby and I are throwing around down-grading space, BUYING instead of renting!!! (SCARY!!!) but we want to do the Tiny House thing!! I'm SO excited!!
    I have a neurological muscle disease and can't stand long and can't walk so I need a wheelchair, but I can walk 7-8 steps on my own and with stuff to hold onto, so a tiny house would DEFINITELY be small enough I could walk the whole house! Only thing is I can't climb a ladder or do stairs so we don't know if we can make the house mobile or have to make it permanent because it might need to be a little longer to accommodate a bed! We need to look at more photos and talk to a Tiny Homes Expert! An 'official' tiny house is 400sq feet or less! Small, huh!!! It would be awesome to be able to travel around!!! I would LOVE it!!! We'll see! I'll keep you all up-to-date on this one!! We are not in any hurry to do this, but we are older, the kids are OUT of the nest for good, so it's OURS now!! I'm excited!
    I'll BET your digs are much larger than 400sq feet!! LOL!!! Most people's houses definitely are!! We figure we can put in ANYTHING high end we want b/c it's SO tiny we CAN afford it that way! LOL!!! Plus, there is not a whole lot that we do, so I'm SO excited!!
    Happy Sunday everyone!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't think about toddlers 'helping' you to unpack and get things ready in the new house. I hope you will get organized the way you want quickly, and without too much hassle!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eastern us/canada. Its the new york time zone

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad youre having so much fun Laurie! Tthanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I honestly have no idea what sqr/feet my house is lol I do hope you project works out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you all for the get well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, so sorry. Sick and moving -- what a terrible combination.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good luck with the move and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope you're feeling better and congrats on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am late to the party so no worries. Hope you are enjoying your new home. :-)

    ReplyDelete