**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, March 01, 2014

Stacking The Shelves [97]

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


——————


Hey everyone! It feels like I haven't done a StS in a while. Here's what has been stacking my shelves these last few weeks. I know I missed a few book and I'm really sorry about that. I guess I might have to keep track of my purchases a little more...


sts 2014 mar 1


vampire academy frostbite


Purchases


Infinite by Jodi Meadows


Shadows by Robin McKinley


Cress by Marissa Meyer


Blood's Pride by Evie Manieri


The Demonologist by Andrew Pyper


Iced by Karen Marie Moning


Library eBooks


Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead


Frostbite by Richelle Mead


Let me know what you got this week or post your link to share with everyone!


stephsig_thumb-25255B1-25255D6



[inlinkz_linkup id=378045]

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

31 People left their mark' :

  1. Hmmm, the link widget wouldn't let me type "Nikki @ The Bibliophibian" like I normally do -- it says it's limited to ten characters. *pokes it* Weird.

    I got Shadows recently too! Last week, in fact. Are you a McKinley fan or is this a first for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Marissa Meyer now, i've been seeing her series everwhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice selection this week, Stéphanie :) I hope you'll enjoy all your new books.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the limited characters! I think I fixed it. It's my first time creating a linky. I'm trying to help Tynga a little and I hoped to not to make any mistakes but there you have it! lol

    I'm a huge McKinley fan! I can't wait to dive into this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a must read! In fact, I dare you to read the series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Technology, huh? It always catches me out too, haha.

    Yay! Which is your favourite McKinley?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul this week! I am looking forward to reading Cress. Have a great week!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Probably "Blue Sword". Don't ask me why, there's just something special about it. I'm also a huge fan of "Sunshine" and "Rose Daughter".

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Cress a few weeks ago and I already read it. Loved it! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any of those yet. Nice haul Stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stephanie. SO many good YA books in your pile this week. I love the Vampire Academy books. Awesome haul sweetie.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got Cress and Infinite this week, too! I actually have an ARC of both and I'm giving away Cress on my blog this week, it's signed as I got to meet Meyer this past week! Enjoy all your books! My STS: http://www.thecovercontessa.com/2014/03/staking-shelves-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I finished Cress and now I have to wait for Winter, the next book.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice haul! I still need to read Scarlet before I pick up Cress, but it's on my list! And Shadows looks like a great read. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOh nice! I still have to read Iced myself! Have the hardcover ever since it released some years ago! Hoping to get to it soonish! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely adored Cress. It is the best in the series so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great books. I recently bought the first two Vampire Academy Series books also. I haven't read the series yet, but I hope to have time soon. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been on a YA binge lately. So many good books! I read the first VA and really enjoyed it. Hoping to see the movies soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lucky you! I would soooo want to get my Lunar Chronicles books signed by Marissa!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Doesn't Winter sound like an awesome character? Marissa Meyer has me so hooked with those little scenes where Winter made an appearance...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Then you're in for a treat. I think Scarlet is my favorite book of the series so far. Although, it's really hard to pick a favorite because the whole series is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was waiting for the paperback to come out since I wanted to match the rest of the series (I have the Fever series all in paperback). If your a fan of Moning's other books, you'll love this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I find it hard to pick a favorite because the whole series is amazing. If I had too, I think I would choose Scarlet because Wolf is such a broody and dark character.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I loved, loved, loved Iced and Cress!
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cress!! Isn't it just gorgeous! I need to check out more Robin McKinley books, I remember reading one ages ago and really liking it. Lovely haul!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like some great books. I love the cover for Infinite! The Vampire Academy series is always worth a good read. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really want to read The Lunar Chronicles series but I can't seem to find it on our local bookshops. Your haul looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just grabbed Infinite too! I hope I love it. I know I loved Cress for sure. I still need to read Shadows and the Vampire Academy! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. These all look good! I need to start the Vampire Academy series....everyone has been telling me to read them....Happy Reading! Here's my STS for the week.....Following your blog and,if you're not already following, would love a follow back please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I loved Cress so much! Cannot wait to get started on The Vampire Academy books!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cool haul. I've been avoiding purchasing books cause I have so many unread.

    Happy reading!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete