**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Stacking the Shelves [100]

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


——————


Jenn here, bringing you a very special edition of Stacking the Shelves. Why is it special? We've hit the big 100! There aren't words to say how thrilled we are here at Team Tynga's Reviews. You've all been such amazing participants and we're glad you're enjoying the meme as much as we do. Here's hoping we can keep it up. We'll be celebrating 200 in no time.


I have been lucky enough to receive a pile of eARCs for review over the past month or so since my last STS post. Since I've had some of these books for a while, I've already scheduled reviews for a bunch of them, starting with THE OPHELIA PROPHECY on Monday, when Sharon Lynn Fisher visits the blog. After that, you'll see reviews for IMMORTAL HUNTER, TORN FROM THE SHADOWS, PEACEMAKER, HER PERFECT MATE, BANISHING THE DARK,  and REPOSSESSED over the next couple months, plus a few older books I've had in my To Review stack. (I'm trying to get my Netgalley response rate up to that coveted 80%.)


Without further ado, here's what I've amassed over the past few weeks. Please leave your link at the end of the post so we can see what you've picked up.


For review:


Death's Daughter by Kathleen Collins (Realm Walker #2)The Ophelia Prophecy by Sharon Lynn FisherUnder Nameless Stars by Chrisian Schoon (Zenn Scarlett #2)Torn From The Shadows by Yolanda Sfetsos (Sierra Fox #4)


Grimm Fairy Tales: Realm Knights*
Red Sonja Volume 1: Queen of the Plagues*
Immortal Hunter by Kait Ballenger*
Banishing the Dark by Jenn Bennett*
Hearts of Chaos by Kira Brady*
The Clockwork Dagger by Beth Cato*
Dancing with Dragons by Lorenda Christensen*
Death’s Daughter by Kathleen Collins*
Demon by my Side by Victoria Davies*
Talented by Sophie Davis* [DNF]
Peacemaker by Marianne De Pierres*
The Ophelia Prophecy by Sharon Lynn Fisher*
Stolen Songbird by Danielle E. Jensen*
Repossessed by Shawntelle Madison*
Morningside Fall by Jay Posey*
Night Owls by Lauren M. Roy* [review]
Under Nameless Stars by Christian Schoon*
Torn from the Shadows by Yolanda Sfetsos*
Reaper’s Touch be Eleri Stone [review]
Her Perfect Mate by Paige Tyler*
Witch Interrupted by Jody Wallace* [review]


Bought:


Drynn by Steve Vera (Last of the Shardyn #1)Bitter Spirits by Jenn BennettQuick Fix by Linda GrimesUndead Chaos by Joshua Roots


Bitter Spirits by Jenn Bennett*
Quick Fix by Linda Grimes*
Rise of Hope by Kaily Hart*
Undead Chaos by Joshua Roots*
Drynn by Steve Vera*


 What are you adding to your shelves?


[inlinkz_linkup id=385389]


Jenn

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

19 People left their mark' :

  1. Congrats on hitting 100! That's so awesome. I've loved participating in this meme since starting my blog. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 100th birthday to STS! I love this meme - I'm on my 57th. :) Here's to 100 more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW 100 Stacking the Shelves! I guess it really shows that I haven't been participating for very long, because today is my 24th :)

    I love to look at all the beautiful books you got :) Have a wonderful weekend, and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all new to be except Quick Fix. I've been wanting to read In A Fix forever. Looks like a great series. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the cover of Under Nameless Stars. Happy reading!

    ★ Under The Mountain ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got some of the same review books. OPHELIA PROPHECY by Sharon Lynn Fisher will be reviewed on my blog and Sharon will visiting on April 22. Hope you can come by and see what she has to say in her guest post. Looking forward to see in her visit with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowser! That's a lot of books! Enjoy them. I haven't heard of any of them. Will have to check some out. There are some great covers there! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, your at a 100 already! See how fast that went! Congratulations!

    I love your line up. Happy Reading!

    Mary
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul this week! You have some great books to read!
    Here is my STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOoh very nice! Yay for 100! I don't tend to number my posts, so I never really know what number I'm on!

    Still need to start Linda Grimes' books but I do have the first two in my TBR stacks...somewhere!

    Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Bitter Spirits-hope you enjoy it too!

    New follower :)

    Finley Jayne
    http://finleyjaynesbookshelves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like some great books!! Happy reading!

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on 100 STS posts! :)

    And you have a long list of books, even though it's accumulated for a few weeks. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul! I've got my Netgalley at 80% I think, I need to make sure to get my Edelweiss better though I think.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome and congrats on the 100. I am a new participant and have been enjoying meeting new bloggers and seeing what everyone is reading. Thanks and have a great day. Here's my link:
    http://www.fundinmental.com/?p=11187

    ReplyDelete