**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bitterblue Trailer Reveal!

I’m a HUGE fan of Kristin Cashore’s books and I’m super anxious to read Bitterblue. To make my wait even worst, Mundie Moms just revealed the trailer!

It’s really a killer tease!

Bitterblue

The long-awaited companion to New York Times bestsellers Graceling and Fire

Eight years after Graceling, Bitterblue is now queen of Monsea. But the influence of her father, a violent psychopath with mind-altering abilities, lives on. Her advisors, who have run things since Leck died, believe in a forward-thinking plan: Pardon all who committed terrible acts under Leck's reign, and forget anything bad ever happened. But when Bitterblue begins sneaking outside the castle--disguised and alone--to walk the streets of her own city, she starts realizing that the kingdom has been under the thirty-five-year spell of a madman, and the only way to move forward is to revisit the past.

Two thieves, who only steal what has already been stolen, change her life forever. They hold a key to the truth of Leck's reign. And one of them, with an extreme skill called a Grace that he hasn't yet identified, holds a key to her heart.

Is it May 1st yet? I mean, we’ve waited long enough right?

tynsig

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :

  1. Graceling is actually my next read and I can't wait to start it because I've heard awesome things about it !! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Color me jealous! I really wish I had the chance to receive an ARC since the release date is after my due date >.< I don't know if i'll be able to read the book right away with the baby!
      Hope you enjoy it!

      Delete