**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hunger Game book deal

Amazon is having an insane deal for the hunger game trilogy on kindle. You can get all three books for only 4,38$ ! It doesn’t get any cheaper than that!

A great opportunity to read the series before it hits theaters if you haven’t read it yet!

tyngasig

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. Arghh, went to purchase but it's geo restricted sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =O( Me too! At least I think so. I thought the US used the same Amazon as CA but I guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not area related, The price went back up. I now see it at 17$. I was 4$ yesterday when I posted it =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. =o( I got the email too late lol! What a great geal though!

    ReplyDelete