**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, October 08, 2010

Fan Art : Nightwalker by Jocelynn Drake

Hello my darlings!
Once more I am joining Katie from Sophistikatied Reviews, to feature Fan Art!

 

This week’s fan art is my entry to Paper Cut Review’s re-create contest

We had to re-create a cover and/or a button of Nightwalker/Dark Days series by Jocelynn drake and here’s the result

darkdaysbutton

nightwalker

Please let me know what you think ^^

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. I like it but I think she should be wearing something that doesn't blend in so much to the landscape, and I really like how the lights have that glow. Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph =)
    I wanted to make her sneaky hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and for that reason. The outfit shows her stalking in the night. A predator. I have only read 9 chapters so far but this looks like it could be Mira. I must admit. I think I like this cover better then the original- shhh!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I love it! I really like how the harsh shadows cast just enough light to show a glimpse of her face. She looks like Mira too=)

    Thanks!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete