Friday, October 08, 2010

Fan Art : Nightwalker by Jocelynn Drake

Hello my darlings!
Once more I am joining Katie from Sophistikatied Reviews, to feature Fan Art!

 

This week’s fan art is my entry to Paper Cut Review’s re-create contest

We had to re-create a cover and/or a button of Nightwalker/Dark Days series by Jocelynn drake and here’s the result

darkdaysbutton

nightwalker

Please let me know what you think ^^

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. I like it but I think she should be wearing something that doesn't blend in so much to the landscape, and I really like how the lights have that glow. Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph =)
    I wanted to make her sneaky hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and for that reason. The outfit shows her stalking in the night. A predator. I have only read 9 chapters so far but this looks like it could be Mira. I must admit. I think I like this cover better then the original- shhh!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I love it! I really like how the harsh shadows cast just enough light to show a glimpse of her face. She looks like Mira too=)

    Thanks!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete