Sunday, October 10, 2010

In My Mailbox- Vlog

In My Mailbox
Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)
 
Well I almost didn’t do a vlog this week because as of Friday morning I only had 2 books, but then came two more in the afternoon  so I decided to make a vlog after all!
 

Books Mentioned:

All were purchased

16 Lunes by Kami Garcia & Magaret Stohl ( French of Beautiful Creatures)

Torment by Lauren Kate

Alpha by Rachel Vincent (review)

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (review)

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

9 People left their mark' :

  1. Wow... the french version is expensive but at least it's pretty!=)

    I am dying to read Crescendo. Alpha is awesome- I am all for Team Marc!

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week! I like vlogs!
    Happy Reading!
    Here's what I got In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Crescendo! The cover looks so beautiful too.
    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. first off, NICE HAIR/MAKEUP. i like it when you fix yourself up :P :D

    secondly, thats a nice haul

    thirdly, im jealousss. llol

    and lastly if you would like to see my IMM it is .. here http://we-b-blogging.blogspot.com/

    Bonafide Blogger
    <3happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read Hush Hush. Starting to think it sounds like a great read!

    Here's mine if you're interested: http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/10/in-my-mailbox_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply can't wait to read Torment after everything I have heard about that series...Have a great reading week! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete