**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fan Art: Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

Hello my darlings!
Once more I am joining Katie from Sophistikatied Reviews, to feature Fan Art!

 

This week’s fan art is an entry to The Book Vixen’s contest. I hope you like it!

Nightshade

(visit my DeviantArt account for credits)

Please let me know what you think ^^

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

16 People left their mark' :

  1. Wow! That looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I wish I had better photoshopping skills/photoshopping program. Do you think something like this could be accomplished using MS Paint?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Aylee I fail epicly with Paint so personaly I couldn't, but maybe it's do-able

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! No lie, I was seriously going for the same thing as this, but failed horribly. I had the purple woods background with the light shining in the center, the girl, and the wolf but couldn't quite put them together. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow
    I love the purplish tint to it and the pic of the wolf howling next to the girl is amazing!!!
    Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AMAZING. Just... wow. I love the contrasting purple against her skin.

    Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    @Tynga Oh, my God! Wicked awesome! I just had to post this in case you didn't see the twitter love! And I just had to post about it on twitter!

    Great job!

    ~Asher

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so good! I was attempting to re-create the cover myself, but I haven't used photoshop in years and the program I have is new to me. I find myself struggling lol. Yours is lovely though :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the great comments guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love your cover! And I thought it was going to be hard to compete with the original.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! I wanted to enter in this one, but how could someone compete with this one? Great cover. I love the choice of colors. Great job. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The original is my favorite cover of this year, so I didn't think I'd be too impressed. Boy, was I wrong. Gorgeous, Tynga! You wanna do my covers??? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm very flattered Kristie =) I'd be up for the challenge if someone holds my hand regarding what I can use for Official Cover ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for participating! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete