Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jar of Hearts – Christina Perri

This post is obviously not book related but I really wanted to share it with you. The is SO graphically beautiful, the song is amazing and Christina got such a unique voice. I keep playing it over and over and every time I get Goosebumps. Please watch it and let me know what you think!  

 

Almost Bill & Kathryn from So You Think You Can Dance performed on the song this summer, I wanted to join the video but embed is disable on all the version I could find, so please click HERE to see it, it’s worth it!

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

9 People left their mark' :

  1. I too have been obsessed with this song since I saw it on SYTYCD. It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take- love that he is portrayed as a succubus. Brilliant dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an absolutely beautiful video, and big CONGRATS to Kathryn and Allison from SYTYCD for starring in it! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this song, but I had never seen the music video until now. GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent myself the link to this post so I could watch it at home (I have an open office so I couldn't hear it well at work) and OMG! I LOVE this song! And her voice! And the look of the video. It's now downloaded from iTunes and will be on repeat on my iPhone for a while. THANK YOU for posting this video. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that song was awesome! So was the video.

    On a different note, I see you're reading A Hunger Like No Other - hope you're enjoying it! That series is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kristen - I just finished it and loved it! I'll post my review later this week ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this song! And the video has some beautiful graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this song! I haven't seen the video til now and the graphics are breathtaking

    ReplyDelete