Friday, September 24, 2010

Fan Art Friday

Hello my darlings!
Once more I am joining Katie from Sophistikatied Reviews, to feature Fan Art!

 

This week I read Firelight and loved it so I decided to create my own cover.

Beware I went a bit heavy on the whole dragon/fire theme lol

Let me know what you think ^^

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

8 People left their mark' :

  1. Wow, very pretty, Tynga! Is that Emma Roberts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. £Book Couture yes it's Emma =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... if you don't mind me asking, what photoshop software to you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool fanart for a sizzling book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! If I every write a book can you do my cover? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Elzahh I use Photoshop CS4 Entended v11.0

    @Danielle Thank you ^^ I would love but your publisher's design artist would probably do best =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. please check out mine: http://excellentreads.blogspot.com/2011/08/fanmade-firelight-cover-2.html

    ReplyDelete