Friday, September 03, 2010

Beautiful Creatures Fan Art

Once more I am joining Katie from Sophistikatied Reviews, to feature Fan Art!

As you know if you read my review, I loved Beautiful Creatures by Kami & Magaret so I decided to create my own Fan Art.

But before showing you the one I created, and are the official covers (Source)

This last one is my personal favorite =)

Now the cover I created….

I chose the Olsen twins because I wanted girls who looked alike to personify Lena (Mary-Kate Olsen) and Ridley (Ashley Olsen). I have to say I am proud of the eyes lol

 

Please let me know what you think!

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

9 People left their mark' :

  1. very cool!!! i like the idea of having Lena and Ridley being almost twins, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The twins are gorgeous and the eyes are captivating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - it's really stunning. I love it and you obviously have a talent for this kind of thing.

    Really, I'm kinda in awe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo, I love the eyes! What software/programme do you use for your graphics?

    Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone ^^

    Naomi - I use Photoshop CS4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job!
    I love the one with the green eye, moon, and bird/crow.

    ReplyDelete