**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Trailer: Alpha by Rachel Vincent

This meme was inspired both by Dark Fairie Tales and Stop, Drop and Read.

 

This week I’m glad I can finally share with you the trailer of Alpha by Rachel Vincent. It’s been available for a few days on her forum but she now made it public!


 
I really like the trailer, so kudos to Rachel’s hubby!
 

Also, I was very lucky to get an early galley of the book and I LOVED it! You will be able to read my review on September 20th, the same day Rachel will stop by for a “When I’m not writing...” post!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

1 Person left their mark:

  1. Wow! What an awesome trailer. I can't wait to read this book.

    ReplyDelete