Sunday, September 26, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox
Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)


 

Mentioned in the vlog:

For Review:

Orglamix Makeup

Knight Angels : Book of Revenge by Abra Ebner

Won:

Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder (Thank you Amberkatze)

Bought:

Playing Easy to Get Anthology

Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

7 People left their mark' :

  1. I still need to read Raised For Wolves! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Tynga! First off, you are soooo beautiful! and I love the background music.
    The books look great too.

    Out of curiosity, what is your nationality?

    My IMM is from the past three weeks - 6 books total. Feel free to check it out!

    (I'm an old follower, of course. ;)
    ●▬▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬▬●

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good haul! Can't wait to hear if you like Raised by Wolves. I don't think I've seen any reviews on it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tina Thank you so much =) I am French Canadian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week! I've been dying to read Knight Angels: Book of Revenge, can't wait to read your review for it! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raised by Wolves and Fantasy Lover are amazing! Happy reading! Here's mine: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/09/in-my-mailbox-23-special-smart-chicks.html

    ReplyDelete