Friday, August 27, 2010

Fan Art Friday

Hello my darlings!
Once more I am joining Katie from Sophistikatied Reviews, to feature Fan Art!

 

None of the Fan art I am presenting this week are mine, so the images will link back to the artist =)

This week, for obvious reasons I think, I chose to feature fan art of The Hunger Games series! I will probably finish reading Mockingjay today, so keep an eye open for my review soon!

 

Which ones are your favorites?

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

5 People left their mark' :

  1. OMG I love them all.

    Question: Who is the super doooper sexy guy/Gale in the last image?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay varios que ame!

    nina como Katniss? nada mal

    besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really love the drawn pictures of Katniss and Peeta! And the Haymitch one is cool too!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juju - It's Gaspard Ulliel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I <3 the last graphic. Makes Gale vs Peeta a lot more difficult to decide on! :)

    ReplyDelete