Thursday, August 05, 2010

Trailer Thursday: Firelight by Sophie Jordan

This meme was inspired both by Dark Fairie Tales and Stop, Drop and Read.

This week I chose to introduce you to Firelight by Sophie Jordan, I haven’t read her book yet but I’m really thrilled so I wanted to share!

First here’s Sophie talking about the book



and here's the official book trailer!

What do you think?

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. The trailer is simplistic, but it's quite good. I love Sophie's video, although dragons would probably be the creature I'd least associate with romance. Hang on, I remember the dragon in Shrek being romantic (with Donkey) right? So maybe I'm wrong? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This primise of this one is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete