**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Trailer Thursday: Firelight by Sophie Jordan

This meme was inspired both by Dark Fairie Tales and Stop, Drop and Read.

This week I chose to introduce you to Firelight by Sophie Jordan, I haven’t read her book yet but I’m really thrilled so I wanted to share!

First here’s Sophie talking about the book



and here's the official book trailer!

What do you think?

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. The trailer is simplistic, but it's quite good. I love Sophie's video, although dragons would probably be the creature I'd least associate with romance. Hang on, I remember the dragon in Shrek being romantic (with Donkey) right? So maybe I'm wrong? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This primise of this one is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete