**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

In My Mailbox - Vlog

In My Mailbox
Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every weeks =)

 

 

Books mentioned:

For Review:

Taken by the Others by Jess Haines (Thank you Jess!)

Kisses from Hell Anthology (Thank you Harper Collins)

The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa (Thank you Big Honcho Media & Harlequin)

Bought:

Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward

How was your week?

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

15 People left their mark' :

  1. The Iron Daughter and Lover Avenged are both great books. I really enjoyed them both. Hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful rings - fun books, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your vlogs! your rings are so pretty. Good luck on your upcoming wedding.

    Fantastic review books. Don't you just love when books come when you are not expecting them!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still waiting to read Taken By the Others, hope it is good!


    My Mailbox Post

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those rings are stunning together!

    I have read all of the other "From Hell" books but I found they we getting slightly boring as they progressed. Prom Dates From Hell is my all time favourite. I see they put they one out in hard cover. ARGH! Even more reason to not buy it since it wouldn't match my series and I didn't like the last one. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific IMM! I want to read Kisses from Hell.

    We gave you an award.

    http://glovedglamour.blogspot.com/2010/08/blogger-award.html

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kisses from Hell has some great authors in it - looks good!

    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding - the rings are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just won the Iron Daughter as well--hope you enjoy!
    Here is my mailbox for the week <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your future wedding and the beautiful rings. As for the books, I would love to get my hands on Taken by the Others. I hope that you enjoy your books. Happy reading. Check out my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful ring set! I love the ones like that! Mine is just a normal band set with diamonds, boring lol.

    I LOVE The Iron Daughter! I think I loved it more than The Iron King!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've heard the iron daughter series is amazing! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books, and I love your top! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful rings!

    You did get some great books this week. I have the first book of the series for Taken by the Others and Iron Daughter. I need to get to reading them so I can move on to the next books. :)

    And this is the first I have heard of the anthology Kisses from Hell! I love anthologies, so now I am going to add it to my wish list. Thank you!

    If you would like to stop by to read my Monday's Beginnings, I have it up...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/mondays-beginnings-51.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous rings, Tynga! And you're very welcome! ;)

    <3,
    -J

    ReplyDelete