**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Monday, August 02, 2010

DRACULA, MY LOVE tour stop

I’ve been approached to be part of Syrie James tour for her latest release, Dracula, My Love:  The Secret Journals of Mina Harker. I thought you guys might be interested so I jumped right in =)

Here’s a bit more about the book

What if you were in love with an immortal being
who everyone you knew was determined to destroy?

Syrie James approaches Bram Stoker’s classic Dracula with a breathtaking new perspective–as, for the first time, Mina Harker records the shocking story of her scandalous seduction and sexual rebirth.

Who is this young, magnetic, handsome, fascinating man? And how could one woman fall so completely under his spell?

Click here to read an excerpt!



 
Got you curious yet? Well here’s your chance to get your hands on it!
 

 

On August 13th at 1:00 pm PST/4:00 pm EST, TLC will have a Vampire Lit Tweet-up (#TLCbookchat) with Syrie joining them in the chat. They’ll be giving away copies of Dracula, My Love before, during, and after the chat… ( a book every 10-15min I was told!) so make sure you tune it =)

 

 

 

For more information about the book, please visit Syrie’s website!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. I'll definitely be tuning in for this. Looks interesting XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so going out and getting this book!! I was the weird girl in high school who read actually read Dracula and liked it. I also read Ann Rice and was therefore even weirder. I'm so glad I'm not the weird girl anymore! Thanks for telling us about this awesome new book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love books with vampires and especially ones featuring Dracula. This book is a nice new twist to an old tale; I look forward in reading it.

    Thanks,
    Tracey D

    ReplyDelete