**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Clockwork Angel Trailer!

This meme was inspired both by Dark Fairie Tales and Stop, Drop and Read.

That’s it, Hollywood Crush revealed the official Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare trailer at 2pm EST! I Loved Clockwork Angel (you can read my review here) and I’m pleased with the trailer, it was worth waiting some extra time for it!



 

I really like it, but I have to admit I am not thrilled with the casting. Either way, the book is amazing, so you should definitely get yours hands on it!

What do you think?

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment