Thursday, December 17, 2009

Trailer Thursday - Graceling & Fire by Kristin Cashore


This meme was inspired both by Dark Fairie Tales and Stop, Drop and Read.

I read Fire and LOVED it, also bought Graceling but haven't read it yet.
Fire was awesome so I'm assuming Graceling will be to, so I would like to introduce you to them!

By Kristin Cashore...

Graceling





Fire


Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. great trailers.I still haven't read these yet..eventually I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I get a chance to read them soon! In a few weeks I should be able to go to the book store so here is to hoping!

    Sincerely,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to read them soon, this is my new years resolution!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read them yet but they are on my TBR list

    ReplyDelete