**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, April 01, 2017

Stacking The Shelves [250]

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


——————


Happy April, readers!

I have quite a few books to share with you that are waiting on my shelves to be read, most came from my library because I could finally find them checked in on the shelves!

    the dark days club by alison goodman


the dark days pact by alison goodman    


frostblood by elly blake     


Truthwitch and Windwitch (ARC) by Susan Dennard


The Dark Days Club and The Dark Days Pact by Alison Goodman


The Novice and The Inquisition by Taran Matharu


Frostblood by Elly Blake


The Forgetting by Sharon Cameron


His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik (Temeraire #1)


Pathfinder Tales: Gears of Faith by Gabrielle Harbowy (ARC)


So far, I've only read The Dark Days Club and needed to take a short break to finish up something else.


What are your recent additions?




[inlinkz_linkup id=706905]

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

33 People left their mark' :

  1. Great haul this week! I really enjoyed Frostblood. I have the Dark Days Club on my bookshelf but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. I also hope to get to Truthwitch and Windwitch at some point. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful selection from your library! I am so grateful for libraries, as I would never be able to afford to but every book I read! I have read Truthwitch and it is really fun with great female characters and friendships. Have fun reading your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of awesome books you have. I hope you enjoy them all. Have a great weekend. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dark Days Club looks really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of these books I want, such a good selection!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heard good things about Dark Day Clubs. That is I have in mind to read soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice selection of books! I hope you enjoy them all. I haven't heard of these authors except for Susan Dennard, so thanks for sharing.

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh very nice! I like Susan's new series so far! Thinking the next book is going to be really good!!! Lol!! Yay Frostblood! Read that as an ARC last year and loved it! Hope you will enjoy it too!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm drooling over your list of books! I have Truthwitch and Windwitch on my TBR shelf to read, and I'm not sure why I haven't gotten to them yet. I really enjoyed Uprooted and want to try Novik's popular dragon series.Dark Days looks good!

    I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some good looking books. I love going to the library and coming home with a nice stack of them. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of goodies there! I really want to read the Dennard series. Hope you enjoy them all!

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2017/04/stacking-shelves-and-sunday-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of goodies! Happy reading! I'm a blog follower and you can find my post for StS here if you'd like to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of goodies! Happy reading! I'm a long time blog follower and you can find my post for StS here if you'd like to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many good books this week! I've been wanting to get my hands on Truthwitch. The reviews for it seem to be mixed but I just love the covers. I can't wait to see what your thoughts are on them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great selection of books you found at the library. This week I visited my local library for the first time in 15 years! I'm very much looking forward to reading the Witchlands Series. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Forgetting is one that I still want to read. Good haul!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks, Carole! I'll be looking forward to Frostblood then! My post on the Dark Days Club will be up probably within the month. Can't wait to talk about it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks, Ardis! I can't wait for Truthwitch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really enjoyed Uprooted too, Wendy! It was fantastic, and I actually got to have my copy signed in 2015 at DragonCon. I've been trying to get around to Temeraire for quite awhile because I loved it so much. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kristin, that's exactly what attracted me too, the covers! They're breathtaking! Darn those marketing departments for making books irresistible. XD

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's awesome news, Jovita! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks, Lisa. I really enjoyed Sharon Cameron's other books, especially the two steampunk ones, so I'll be interested to see how this is different from that and Rook.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'll be reviewing it soon, Katie, so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Geybie, hope you had a great weekend too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'll be posting soon-ish about the Dark Days Club! It was very unique...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you, Jen! Glad to share some new ones! Hopefully I'll be letting you know how they are within the next month or so!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you, Jessica! Love the recommendation. I'll be looking forward to it then. And it looks like you have a fantastic haul over at your blog too! I've wanted to read Kagawa's series and I looooved Renee Ahdieh's books, so really looking forward to Flame in the Mist. Also, I want to read the Diabolic, so I'll be interested to see how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you, Sherry! And from the library side, I'm sure they love having you use them! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks, Darlene! Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks, Molly! I like your inspirational books! My favorite author is Erynn Mangum in that genre. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've read the Taran Matharu books and enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wohh just what I was looking for, regards for posting.
    เว็บUfaslot

    ReplyDelete