**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Stacking The Shelves [107]

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


——————


Wow! I didn't realize I had so many new books stacking my shelves this week. Crazy how you can accumulate books without realizing it. I guess it doesn't help that I attended a french book fair last weekend and I was bound to buy a few book there.


the one  red planet blues


dorothy must die  sea of shadow



ipod et minijupe au 18e siècle  culotte et redingote au 21e siècle



le projet ithuriel  la dernière sorcière d'écosse


Library


The One by Kiera Cass


Red Planet Blues by Robert J. Sawyer


Purchased


Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Page


Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong


iPod et minijupe au 18e siècle par Louise Royer


Culotte et redingote au 21e siècle par Louise Royer


Le projet Ithuriel par Michèle Laframboise


La dernière sorcière d'Écosse par Valérie Langlois


So this is it for me this week. Make sure to share with the rest of us what's new stacking your shelves this week!


Have a great weekend!


stephsig_thumb-25255B1-25255D6


[inlinkz_linkup id=406345]

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

43 People left their mark' :

  1. The anachronistic titles of IPod et Minijupe au 18ème Siècle and Culotte et Redingote au 21ème Siècle seem like fun!

    I hope you'll enjoy all your new books, Stéphanie :) Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, are those books French? I'm ashamed that I only know one language so I'm looking to learn French this year, it would be nice to be able to read some French books one day. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look interesting! I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices, have fun reading the books! I'm very curious about Kelley Armstrong's Sea of Shadows. I can't wait to read that book. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious about The One and if it's worth adding to my growing list! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Haul!! I picked up The One last week, but I will not have a chance to read it until next month some time. Dorothy Must Die looks great as well!! I hope you enjoy all of your new books.

    Here is my STS: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/05/stacking-shelves-all-lined-up-by-cora.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I checked out Red Planet Blues several months ago but had to turn it back in before I read it. Guess I should try again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been thinking a lot about Dorothy Must Die and Sea of Shadows 'cause they look great. and I'm also planning on picking up the entire the Selection series since the One just came out :3
    Hope you enjoy your new reads~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, book fairs are very good places to pick up books. I actually met Danielle Page on Thursday at a book signing. She is really nice. I see some beautiful covers. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot wait until The One is on my STS! I hope you enjoy all your new reads :)

    Jess @ Such a Novel Idea

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the look of Dorothy Must Die - and I've heard great things so far. Sea of Shadows is another one that I love the look of. I'm a huge Kelley Armstrong fan and believe that it will live up to the other books of hers that I've adored.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really must get Dorothy Must Die. I've heard fantastic things about it. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great looking books this week. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They do sound like fun! Time travelling to Paris? Count me in! They are relatively short so I plan on reading one after the other.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, they are French. I don't get the chance to read in French as much as I would like because the selection isn't really there. Personally I refuse to read a book in French if is was translated from English because honestly, if I can read the original, why would I want to read the translation? Anyways, enough ranting! lol Let me know if you ever need help with French!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sure I will!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a fan of all the Kelley Armstrong books I've read so far so I really hope this one doesn't let me down. I haven't read any reviews because I want to dive into it with an open mind.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm reviewing The One here on the blog tomorrow. Come back to see what I think!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I finished reading The One yesterday. I read it so fast, I can't believe it's already over. My review will be up on the blog tomorrow!

    Dorothy must die sounded too intriguing to pass up. Looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've started reading it and I'm really enjoying it. Mostly because I a science fiction fan and a science geek and I find the author pay a lot of attention to details so it's very interesting to read. Plus, a Canadian author to scratch off my list!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't read Dorothy Must Die or Sea of Shadows yet so I can't really decide for you. As for The Selection, personally I borrowed them from the library because they haven't amazed me. But some people are just in love with them so that's just my personal opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Book fairs are great places to pick up books but also hurt your credit card! I wish we would get more authors visiting us here in the North. Have you read Dorothy Must Die?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I finished The One yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really hope Sea of Shadows lives up to my expectations too. I've loved everything Kelley Armstrong so far so hopefully it will be a win. Dorothy Must Die does look pretty awesome and I think it's a nice twist on the fairy tale(?)/classic.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've heard great things about it too! I loved the prequel so I'm really looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. They do look pretty awesome, don't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I got the The One finally too! Dorothy Must Die has be quite curious. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice stack! I'll definitely be reading The One.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ooh a French book fair sounds like fun. That's cool! Awesome haul. Hope to read Sea of Shadows soon as well.

    Happy Sunday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  30. You got two of the same books I got this week! Although I see your review of The One may not be one I'll agree with, so I'll skip that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's very easy to accumulate books, especially at book fairs! Enjoy and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Dorothy Must Die does sound like a nice twist to the classic.

    ReplyDelete
  33. The One is really popular this week on many people's StS. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Book fairs are definitely fun. Closest thing we have here to a convention so I take advantage of it when it comes around.

    ReplyDelete
  35. That's why I put the warning... I didn't want to offend anyone... I hope you enjoy it more than I did!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Too easy! This year's fair wasn't as huge as some other years but I still ended up going over budget. Figures!

    ReplyDelete
  37. A french book fair sounds fun even if I couldn't read any of the books. The covers though would be fun to see. Lovely haul this week, I hope you enjoy all your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Looks like a fun book fair, seeing the number of books you've got. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ahhh, I got The One this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like the Dorothy Must Die cover. And the premise looks interesting. Have a good reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great haul, enjoy reading

    old follower
    Please visit my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  42. Nice haul! Dorothy must die sounds intriguing, and I love the cover for Sea of Shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I've heard mixed things about The Selection series. It's been on my radar for while now though. Here's my StS. http://www.stepintofiction.com/2014/05/stacking-shelves-45.html

    ReplyDelete