**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Stacking The Shelves [91]

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


——————


Hello guys! I finally have a vlog for you *yay*



Bought:
Macrieve by Kresley Cole
Spy's Honor by Amy Raby
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
Taste of Darkness by Maria V Snyder

For Review:
Bite Me by Shelly Laurenston
I'd also like to thank everyone who filled last week's survey!

A problem with the email subscription was brought to my attention, hopefully I fixed it :)
There is still time to answer if you want too ^^
tynga
[inlinkz_linkup id=362138]

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

40 People left their mark' :

  1. I've heard good things about Kresley Cole, but haven't read any yet. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Nice haul for this month.

    I've got "Throne of Glass" on my Wish List, but I've yet to buy it. (A case of too many books and not enough money).

    Nice to see that everything's going well for you. As long as the baby is healthy, the name will take care of itself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read throne of glass awhile ago now, went with the hype, as you do, and I was so disappointed by it :( loads of people loved it though!
    I do, however, love Maria V. Snyder's writing so I am sure taste of darkness will be good!

    http://theirishbookworm.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul, Tynga :) I love Kresley Cole, and Throne of Glass will one day arrive in one of my StS posts as well.

    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She should give her a try ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read it over a year ago and loved it, this is my second copy :P Taste of Darkness is also great, reviewed it last month :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make sure your read the prequels first :) They are about to release a bound copy with all of them inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! I really want to read Mass' series. I hear great things. But I want to wait for the final one to come out. I'm sick of waiting for series to finish! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you enjoy Throne of Glass and Taste of Darkness. I have read and liked both.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe I hear you! At least there are tons of great books to read in between releases :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did enjoy them both, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome haul sweetie! Miss you and Lily<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is true! My only issue is that I tend to forget what happened. Especially if I had an ARC! LOL! And I'm not a re-reader, nor do I really have time to re-read. So sometimes I might be lost the first few pages. I had this happen with the book I'm reading now. I got an ARC of Asunder by Jodi Meadows and I just got an ARC of infinite. It's been so long since I read Asunder, I had forgotten things. Luckily Jodi kind of works some of it into the story to remind the reader!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had no idea that Spy's Honor was out. Guess I will pick it up when I go to the bookstore if time allows. MacRieve was awesome. Oh Lily is going to be a big sister. That's awesome. The Owls are adorable. I can see why your daughter likes them.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  15. Throne of Glass is one I have waiting for me on my shelf! I've heard nothing but great things about it. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  16. New titles to me. Enjoy!
    http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/feeding-my-e-reader-9-and-what-postman.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well you have to come over girl :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved your blog. I like the name Gabrielle, and my suggestion is Vivien, I like that one too. :D Good luck the the name choosing for your new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome haul this week! I've yet to read "Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas". Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jessica @ a GREAT read18 January 2014 at 16:57

    Yay Taste of Darkness! Hope you enjoy it! I love all Maria's books! And I still have to read Throne of Glass myself! My friend got it for me for Xmas! Happy Reading!

    My STS post will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've had Throne of Glass for quite a while now. Hopefully I'll get to it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i hope you enjoy Throne of Glass, i did and I have the second book ready to read soon.

    Check out my Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You should, its really good :) TY!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I loved them both actually, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I hope you do! Make sure you read the novellas first ^^ Theyll be release in print soon!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I read it a looong time ago and loved it, Crown of Midnight is also awesome! Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice little haul this week. Enjoy all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ooh I <3 Kresley Cole so much! I have read a few books in the immortals after dark series, and I absolutely LOVE it, :D

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yeah!! But we don't get the print version of some of the best authors in India. I get so jealous of the people living in US and Europe, 'cause they usually get physical copies!! I have to make do with e-books!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  30. http://www.bookdepository.com/?a_aid=Tynga ships for free to India. That's where I buy all of my books! Here's a direct link to the novella book: http://www.bookdepository.com/Assassins-Blade-Sarah-J-Maas/9781408851982/?a_aid=Tynga

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yeah!! I've seen it. But it does not have the option of Indian currency. Or if it does I can't find it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  32. i dont think you need to switch the currency. itll work anyway with your credit card. I place my orders in US $ even though Im Canadian. Give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. It looks like you have some great finds this week. I will be checking into them more.

    I hope it is OK I posted something different this week. I have an opportunity for bloggers to join a book tour.

    ReplyDelete