**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

It's a girl!

baby_elephant_umbrella_its_a_girl_square_sticker-r0430d709f4a64162b471a0eba774566a_v9wf3_8byvr_512


That's right! Last Friday we learned that we are expecting a second little princess :)


Daddy was a tiny bit disappointed because he has always wanted a son, but I have to say I am pretty happy with a second girl. Not only girls rocks, but my daughters are both spring babies so I will save on clothing haha!


Now we set on the very important quest of finding a second perfect girl name. Your suggestions are welcome! My main criteria is that it doesnt end with an 'A' (because French Canadians fail at pronouncing final As correctly) and that it doesn't start with Mary (because that are waaayyy too many French names starting with Marie).


The pregnancy isn't going that well. In fact, as you read this I am at the hospital running tests for my heart, which isn't handling the additional work very well. Hopefully they'll find a safe way to help me because I still have 20 weeks to go!


(image source)


tynga

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

24 People left their mark' :

  1. Wonderful news - Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news! Sad to hear it's not going as well as you'd hoped. Hope all goes smoothly for you and congratulations on the new addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a little girl! I love picking out names, in my opinion it's one of the best parts :) Sorry to hear about the complications, it can be such a scary journey when so much is out of your control. I hope the doctors find a way to help your heart cope and that the little one stays in the oven until she's done cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam @ The Little Munchkin Reader8 October 2013 at 11:57

    Congratulations on your second little princess!

    With your little one being named Lily-Ann, I suggest:

    Estelle*
    Vivienne
    Eleanor
    Helene
    Beatriz/Beatrix/Beatrice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! Little girls are always so much fun.. Good luck with your tests. I was on bed rest with both my girls.. The doctors are pretty good at keeping mom and baby healthy nowadays. It's frustrating,but so worth it. I'm not sure about names. I always liked ones that were different. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on another little princess. I hope that you and the baby stay healthy and that you have a safe and uneventful pregnancy. I also had bed rest for 2 pregnancies. It's hard and boring, but at least you can read.

    Good luck on the baby names. We had to see the babies first just to make sure the name fit the kid. Kid3 waited a week for his name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica@a GREAT read8 October 2013 at 13:44

    Aww! Congratulations!! So happy for you! And yay! Girls rule!

    I remember my sister being very happy about having a girl when she found out she was pregnant! That was a few years ago, my niece turns 5 this year on my birthday because as my sister teased me on day 1, she thought it would be funny to have her child on my birthday!

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, my friend! Such exciting news. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope everything goes well for you and all your current troubles quickly get fixed and this is the only problems you have with with pregnancy. Also congratulations! Hmm as for names. I went random and searched up popular 1922 girl names (because the 20s were roaring and fashion was fabulous). These are my fav pics from the list - Evelyn, Josephine, Edith, Lillian, Annie, and Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I was expecting it, 1st preg. was the same, not just as bad

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you ^^ It's a puzzle though, want to make the best choice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tests were non-conclusive :( Have to get new ones next week

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww that sucks. I dont ahve a daycare for my daughter so Id be in trouble if I were forced to bed rest

    ReplyDelete
  14. Luv Lilian ^^ My first daughter's name is Lily-Ann, modernized version!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats :) I hope everything turns out fine! I hope you share the name you pick with us ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!!! Little girls are so precious! Take care of yourself too though, they'll need you for a long time to come.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sharon - obsession with books12 October 2013 at 00:12

    Congratulations! That's such wonderful news but I'm sorry to hear you are in hospital, I hope the next 20 weeks are more uneventful for you.

    Names came easily for us thank goodness - we followed tradition & named after my inlaws (the modernised versions though).

    A few favourites are Helene, Francesca, Eleni, Sophia, Angelique.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Girls rock! However, you can always try a 3rd time for a boy!! As long as things go okay with this pregnancy.
    It says you work at a heart hospital, so you are in good hands at work, too!
    ALL the best!
    (I've always loved Alyssa but you said no names ending in A. Bummer! How about Catherine!)
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete