**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Book Deals: All under 5$

I found  a bunch of deals on Book Depository that I thought I would share :) All of the titles are available for less than 5$. Just click the cover to get on Book Depository.



 

 

Happy Reading!

 

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a list of Bargain Books! :) check out my post on my blog http://nosedeep.blogspot.com/2013/10/5-books-all-under-5-dollars.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe how cheap some of those are and great selection too! Thanks for the list!

    ReplyDelete