**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Introducing Our New Reviewer!

A while ago, I posted a recruitment post, looking for someone to replace our dear Helen. She isn't leaving completely, but life is forcing her to take a part-time reviewer status, thus the need to find a new member! After much thought, and chat with many of the applicants, our choice settled on Jon!

We are convinced Jon's reviews will be right at home here on Team Tynga's Reviews and thought that the fact that he is a teenage boy will be an interesting touch!

Here's a little more about him:

My name is Jonathan, but I prefer to be called by Jon; personally if it was up to me, I wouldn’t have such a banal name. You just might know me as Scott Pilgrim, which is my blogger pseudonym that I used in the book blogging community for years. I’m a teenage guy who always has his nose in a book and I can be found fanboying about my obsessions (The Big Bang Theory, The Mortal Instruments, Doctor Who, Teen Wolf) on a daily basis. Besides reading and blogging, I am an aspiring YA author in the historical fiction and contemporary genres. My dream is to write a book that will leave an emotional impact on readers weeks after finishing. One day, I hope to travel to India, France, Japan, Italy, and Greece, but for now I’m content with traveling to Narnia, Hogwarts, and Idris. I’m not antagonistic that my Hogwarts acceptance letter never arrived, it was probably lost in the mail

I’d like to invite you to welcome him on board and wish him an happy birthday because today is his big day!


His first review will be up this Wednesday, so make sure to stop by!


I would also like to thank everyone who took the time to apply! I truly appreciate your interest in Team Tynga’s Reviews!


tynga

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

8 People left their mark' :

  1. Welcome, Jon! I'll look forward to seeing your reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Jon! I look forward to reading your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to leave a gif that says Happy Birthday, but it isn't showing up :(

    Happy Birthday, Jon!!!! *throws confetti*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Jon! and Happy Birthday!!!! I'm looking forward to reading your reviews. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Jon looking forward to reading your reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank y'all ;) I can't wait to share my bookish thoughts with all of you! Thank you so much for your support!
    -Jon from Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Jon. I look forward to your reviews and you introducing me to new writers

    ReplyDelete