**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Monday, July 01, 2013

Random Act of Kindness : July Edition

Random act of Kindness is all about offering a little gift to someone just for the fun of it! Want to learn more about RAK? Visit the Book Soulmates blog!

------------------

Last month was my birthday and I received a RAK from Mariska!

Assassin's Gambit (Hearts and Thrones, #1)

To thank her, I designed a button for her blog!

meandmybooks

Now onto my wish list for this month :)


Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead
MacRieve by Kresley Cole
Nameless by Lili St-Crow
Pulse by Patrick Carman
Damn Him to Hell by Jamie Quaid

ARCs:

The Falconer by Elizabeth May
A Fool's Errand by Maureen Fergus

If you want to offer me one, email me (tyngauf(a)gmail.com) and I’ll provide my mailing addy :)

Thank you!

tynsig

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :

  1. Id prefer print :) Ive already read some of them in eARC and want a copy for keeps :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete