Monday, July 01, 2013

Random Act of Kindness : July Edition

Random act of Kindness is all about offering a little gift to someone just for the fun of it! Want to learn more about RAK? Visit the Book Soulmates blog!

------------------

Last month was my birthday and I received a RAK from Mariska!

Assassin's Gambit (Hearts and Thrones, #1)

To thank her, I designed a button for her blog!

meandmybooks

Now onto my wish list for this month :)


Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead
MacRieve by Kresley Cole
Nameless by Lili St-Crow
Pulse by Patrick Carman
Damn Him to Hell by Jamie Quaid

ARCs:

The Falconer by Elizabeth May
A Fool's Errand by Maureen Fergus

If you want to offer me one, email me (tyngauf(a)gmail.com) and I’ll provide my mailing addy :)

Thank you!

tynsig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :

  1. Replies
    1. Id prefer print :) Ive already read some of them in eARC and want a copy for keeps :) Thank you!

      Delete