**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Random Act of Kindness–May Summary

It’s now time to show you the books that were kindly given to me this month, from the Random Act of Kindness program ^^

I received three amazing books, and all were donated by my good friend Lucy <3


Dante Valentine: The Complete Series 
Destiny Kills (Myth and Magic, Book 1) 
Mercy Burns (Myth and Magic, Book 2)

Thank you so much darling! You Rock!

 

I also offered books to fellow book lovers,

First I offered Kindling the Moon to Michelle Greathouse

I also offered an ARC of Wildefire to Lucy <3


Wildefire

That’s it for this month, don’t forget to come back in a couple of days to find my wish list for next month =)

In the mean time, I’d like to remind you that Book Depository’s 10% off sales ends today, so don’t miss out!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

1 Person left their mark:

  1. Great RAK!! Oh and I so love the cover of Wildefire :)

    Happy RAKing!
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete