Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dance ‘til The World Ends

Have you guys seen the latest Britney Spears video?

I really like the song and I LOVE the Dystopian feel of her video! What do you guys think of it?

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

6 People left their mark' :

  1. I do have to agree with what I've been seeing on the net - her dancing isn't at the same level as it was a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first time I saw the video, but I kind of liked it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jackie True, I noticed it. But it's the setting I love in this video ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVEA this song. I keep repeating it and singing along to it! I also liked the dystopian feel to the MV too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great song and the setting is so awesome!!! :D I definitely agree with the Dystopian feel being way cool!

    ReplyDelete