Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cover Reveal–Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

I am super sad I can’t be at BEA, I was really hoping I’d go for the first time this year, but let’s be honest, I prefer getting married *smirk* S&S revealed this morning, at BEA, the cover of Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare!!

The ladies at Mundie Moms got the honor to do the online reveal, hence I can now share this shiny cover with you!

HydeIsn’t Jem stunning? I mean WOW! And he looks exactly the way I pictured him too ^^

Do you remember my Clockwork Angel cast post? I mean look at him! He’d be perfect hehe

I couldn’t find a product description just yet, but here’s what’s available on the Infernal Devices website:

Tessa Gray descends into Victorian London's dark underworld to search for her missing brother, with the mysterious Shadowhunters as her only allies.

 

Clockwork Prince is already available for pre-order *squee* but we’ll have to wait until December 6th, 2011 to enjoy it’s awesomeness.

Amazon | Book Depository US / UK

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

10 People left their mark' :

  1. I was soo excited when Mundie Moms released it. It's really beautiful and I agree with your cast for Jem, Hyde is an amazing actor and singer. Have you seen him in Moon Child?

    -Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte: YA Reads, Reviews & More!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mocha no I haven't, I'll have to check it out! Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! WOW!! I love it to pieces. It's just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover is awfully gorgeous. <--- two words I can't spell very well either.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not quite picture Jem like this, but this is better and now I can't think of how I saw him before. LOL I really do like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love LOVE the cover too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cover! I think the all covers on Cassandra Clare books are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete