Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quick FIY

Hello Guys!

I just wanted to let you know that I turned off comment moderation and turned on word verification for the next two weeks.

I know word verification is annoying but I’ll be too busy to moderate comments but I still want to keep spammers at bay.

Everything will resume to normal around June 3-4th.

Thanks for your understanding =)

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

1 Person left their mark:

  1. hehe no problem hon! *HUGS!* 6 days to go till the wedding bells tehehe!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete