Friday, May 27, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox

Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)

Sorry no time to link all the books this week, I’m sure you’ll understand =)

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

7 People left their mark' :

  1. Bound by Night sounds awesome, I look forward to your review on it. Congratulations on the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I'll be sure to pray for excellent weather tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, may you have a sunny wonderful wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes on having beautiful weather and a perfect wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I'll wish for nice weather for you :)
    Lots of wonderful looking books. I normally say 'Happy Reading' but it looks like you'll be too busy.

    Kaity - Bitten Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Tynga you're awesome! I can't believe you vlogged the day before your wedding. Congratulations and I hope he sun shines for your special day. =D

    ~Monique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello hon!!! Love the books you got this week! Looks like you got a ton of romance novels !hehe :) Can't wait to hear all your thoughts!!!

    I am definitely hoping the weather gets better for you today! Rain seems to have stopped for a little while! *HUGS!*

    Btw I started reading Black Dagger Brotherhood series "Dark Lover" and OMG I am loving it so far!!!

    See you later hon!!! Can't wait :D!!!

    ReplyDelete