**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox
Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every weeks =)

 

Even with Book Depository closed for a few days I still got a great week!

DSC00493

For Review:

White Cat by Holly Black- ARC

Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine

Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis

 

Bought:

Black Dagger Brotherhood box set by J.R. Ward

 

beforeIfall

Also, remember my cover of Before I Fall ?

 

Well it’s now time to vote over at Book Crazy!

All the cover are really amazing, so go ahead and vote for your favorite =)

Voters will also be eligible to win a prize! Don’t miss the opportunity *wink*

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

16 People left their mark' :

  1. Oh, I think I voted for your cover. It's truly beautiful!

    White Cat! I'm literally dying for this book. And you got a HARDCOVER copy of WHISPER for review? How lucky you are, girl!!! I got an ARC and I'm seriously thinking about buying the hardcover because it's extremelly awesome. I hope you like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Raila! Yeah I'm very lucky, of all the books I've received for review only 3-4 were ARCs, I don't get my copies as early as everyone else, but I get shiny finished copies!

    <3 my contacts =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Awesome books!!! The Black Dagger BrotherHood series is so freaking awesome, hope you love them. And White Cat and Whisper both sounds like #1's. Happy Reading, hope you enjoy all your great books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week....I love how the box sets look. I have the BDB books but not pretty like those LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaah! White Cat! I really want that one. Happy reading Tynga!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! Have heard nothing but good things about White Cat, so am seriously lusting after this book!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. White Cat and Kiss of Death?! Ahhh LUCKY! Enjoy the books this week :)

    Love the cover you made for Before I Fall

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for the Blackdagger Brotherhood!!! I love that series :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got that box set too! Haven't had a chance to read them yet. And I'm just waiting for Kiss of Death to arrive. Hope you enjoy them all! Also, love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be looking out for your review of Whisper. I've had my eye on it but dont know if I should request it for review or not. Also good to hear about the book depository cause I just ordeed something this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some fabulous books you got this week! :-)
    The Black Dagger brotherhood sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like some great reads!!! I am so insanely jealous! Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome books! Whisper looks good!

    Here's my IMM for the week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-my-mailbox-42410.html

    I hope you have an awesome Sunday!
    Laura from the Bookie Bunch ;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great picks! I'd love to read them all. Have fun! And I'm going to go vote now. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great stash! Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete