**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, April 23, 2010

First Rate Friday




The goal of this new weekly meme is to share the best posts you've come across this week.
Let's spread the love and support those awesome posts out there!
It's impossible to follow every book blogger so hopefully this will also help in finding amazing new blogs as well.
This Meme is officially hosted by Mel and was inspired by Jennifer at Reading with Tequila, Lisa at The Little Reader and yours truly! , so stop by to post your link!

 

This week was an awesome week so I have quite a few things to share with you!

First of all, The Little Reader shared with us her thoughts about The Value of Opinions, which I found very interesting. Just because your favorite blogger doesn’t like a book, doesn’t mean you should refrain from buying it, because you might like it!

Then I’d like to stop by The Bookette where the lovely Christina from Confessions of a Book Addict explained how the US education system works. Being an international blogger myself, I was totally at lost when it came to US schools, so I went to bed a little smarter after reading that post =)

Book City Chick also wrote an interesting post about Blog Promotion, and I must admit I agree with her. I think that out of respect for authors who takes time to fill my interview questions, and publishers who send me review copies, I have to do at least a bit of promotion.

Lori from Escape Between Pages wrote a post about Speed Reading and I gotta say I was not aware some people actually read like that, and I don’t think it would work for me. I am reading to enjoy a book, not get to the next asap, so I read every single words my books have to offer!

Finally, I’d like to share with you a video of Richelle Mead, available at the Open Road Integrated Media.


Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

1 Person left their mark:

  1. thanks for the mention!

    and i hadn't seen the post about speed reading, so thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete