**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox
Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every weeks =)

 

Another great week it was for my mailbox! Got a nice bunch of books I’m really excited for!

DSC00481

For Review:

Mistwood by Leah Cypress (Thank you Harper Collins)

Dreamland by Sarah Dessen (Sent to me by Ivy from Book Reader Times)

The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kane ARC (Thank you Stacey! This review will be posted during the Paranormal Summer Fest!)

Won:

Bad Girls don’t Die by Katie Alender (thank you StarShadow)

Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles (thank you StarShadow)

Bought:

Shift by Rachel Vincent (finally got it!!! Can you believe I pre-ordered it in February?)

Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

6 People left their mark' :

  1. Great books! The Ghost and the Goth looks super good. I hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I can't wait to read Rules of Attraction. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you think of Mistwood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I haven't read any of these, but I have read reviews on most of them and they sound really good. Enjoy them all!

    Here's what's IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to LOVE Shift!!! I really enjoyed it & can't wait to get my hands on Alpha :o)

    I'm so jealous you've got Rules of Attraction - I really need to get that one. Perfect Chemistry was the best YA book I've read in a long time!

    Hope you have a fab week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistwood and The Ghost and the Goth seem really good!! I have Bad Girls on my tbr pile, and Rules of Attraction seem to be getting good reviews. Hope you enjoy your haul, happy reading XD

    ReplyDelete