Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fan Art – Before I Fall by Lauren Olivier

Hello my darlings!
Once more I am joining Katie from Sophistikatied Reviews, to feature Fan Art!

 

This week is a cover I created by Book Crazy Jenn’s last re-create a cover contest!

I haven’t read Before I Fall, and she is giving away a copy, so I jumped on the occasion!

Here’s my Entry:

beforeIfall 

Hope you like it!

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

10 People left their mark' :

  1. It's a lovely cover. I hope you win :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty! I love the softness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I absolutely love love this! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I love that - great work, I love the eye lashes :) Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I think I like it more than the real cover, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wah, it's so beautiful :) Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty!! HarperTeen's design team should hire you. :)

    ReplyDelete