**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, November 29, 2019

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to hop on and share this amazing deal on Kindles at amazon for Black Friday!
My just LOOOOOVE my kindle, but it died after 6 years of faithful services so I totally jumped on this offer.
I thought maybe some of you could relate haha

Happy and safe shopping!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

1 Person left their mark:


  1. شركه كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء




    شركه تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
    والصدق والامانه فى العمل ، وهدفنا هو ارضاؤك وراحتك ، لا تقلق ونحن معك

    شركه عزل فوم بالجبيل
    لا تجهد نفسك ونحن تحت امرك ورهن اشارتك .
    أبرز خدمات مؤسسة الحرمــين للمقاولات العامة بالدمام والرياض

    شركه عزل فوم بالدمام

    ReplyDelete