Saturday, April 13, 2013

Stacking The Shelves [51]

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves or the guidelines, please visit the official launch page!

------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay and the lack of content. It’s been an hectic week, and Lily-Ann got sick yesterday so STS completely slipped my mind Sad smile Sorry!

Here’s the linky tool, please show me what you got!

tynsig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

21 People left their mark' :

  1. Oh I hope Lily-Ann will be better soon. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Lily-Ann feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that Lily Ann is sick. I hope she will be better soon.

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to your STS...sorry to hear about Lily-Ann. Hoping for a sound recovery :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that Lily-Ann isn't feeling so well.

    I hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry that Lily-Ann is sick. I hope she feels better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear Lily-Ann isn't feeling well. I hope she's feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear that Lily-Ann isn't feeling well! Hope she feels better soon!

    brenda (proseandkahn)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing Lily-Ann a quick recovery, and many good feelings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh noes!! Hope Lily-Ann feels better very soon!! Sending get well wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope Lily-Ann feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope Lily-Ann gets better soon! *sends hugs*

    <3,
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm new to your blog... But I hope Lily Ann gets better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you and Lily Ann have a better week this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry Lily-Ann is sick! Hope she feels better soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope Lily-Ann feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great stack! Happy reading :)

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-34.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bad me :( hope she gets better fast

      Delete
  18. Hope Lily-Ann feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete