**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Touch of Frost on sale!

Exciting news, everyone! TOUCH OF FROST, the first book in Jennifer Estep's Mythos Academy series, is the Amazon Kindle Daily Deal. It's available for only $1.99! I can't recommend this novel enough to urban fantasy fans. It's a YA novel but it's a satisfying read even if you're not usually into YA stories. =)

Jennifer Estep Touch of FrostGwen Frost is an outsider at Mythos Academy, a school of myths, magic and warrior whiz kids, where even the lowliest geek knows how to chop off somebody's head with a sword. Gwen is an outsider both to the students of the Academy and the rest of the world. But when her gift of psychometry - the ability to know an object's history just by touching it reveals dark undercurrents and danger afoot, she has no choice but to get involved.

My thoughts

Read an excerpt

Purchase for Amazon Kindle


If you haven't read this series yet, now's the time to give it a shot!

Jenn

Born and raised in the Toronto area, Jenn moved to St. John's, Newfoundland, eight years ago for school. She's still in school (thankfully on another degree!), now trapped in her dissertation. When she's not dissertating, which happens more often than it should, Jenn spends her time reading, watching movies, playing volleyball, travelling, and enjoying the local music scene. Her latest addictions: yoga and Almond Crunch cereal.

6 People left their mark' :

  1. I caved! I bought it because it's such a good deal. I'll have to wait a little to read it because I have so much on the go right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to hear what you think of it! Jennifer Estep's one of my favourite authors. :)

      Delete
  2. I read it and loved it just waiting for book 3 now!! But I like this too much to Kindle it Ill wait and buy it later : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this series, can't wait to read Dark Frost when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this book, i have read many times,, Urdu Novels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, the title looks interesting. I am surely going to give this book a read. In fact, I am going to look for the pdf version of it online. After reviewing something as boring as an ecomomics dissertation sample, I think my mind needs something entertaining – and this seems like it.


    ReplyDelete