Sunday, May 13, 2012

Kindle Deals!

I stumbled upon some awesome Kindle deals so I needed to share them with you!
Personally, I bought Soulless (yes I haven’t read the series yet!) & Trial by Fire ^^
Get them while they’re hot!


0,99$

2,06$

1,99$

1,99$

3,12$

1,03$

1,99$

1,99$

1,04$

1,99$

1,99$

1,99$

2,04$

2,99$

2,99$


Happy Reading!

tynsig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

8 People left their mark' :

  1. I highly recommend Soulless to anyone and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is a kindle or any other e-reader worth getting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! There are also so many free kindle books and kindle specials out there - it is awesome :)

      Delete
    2. I do like my kindle. Free and cheap reads + great for net galley books and easy to carry around. Though when I really like a book i buy a print copy

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the post! Just ordered Hereafter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kindle deal posts, thanks for finding them for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought Soulless, I forgot all about that book until I just saw it posted here. Thanks for finding the deals :)

    ReplyDelete