Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cover Love!

There’s been quite a few cover reveals in the last 2 weeks and I’m jumping on this “Lily-Ann is sleeping” time to post about them!

Angel's Ink (The Asylum's Tales, #1)
Angel’s Ink by Jocelynn Drake
The Asylum Tales #1
Release date: October 16th, 2012.
The Goddess Legacy (Goddess Test, #2.5)
The Goddess Legacy by Aimée Carter
The Goddess Test #2,5
Release date: July 31st, 2012
The Iron Legends (The Iron Fey, #1.5, 3.5, 4.5)
Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa
Iron Fey #1,5-3,5-4,5
Release date: August 28th, 2012
The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1)
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1
Release date: October 23rd, 2012
The Kingmakers (Vampire Empire, #3)
The Kingmakers by Clay Griffith & Susan Griffith
Vampire Empire #3
Release date: September 2012
Asunder (Newsoul, #2)
Asunder by Jodi Meadows
Newsoul #2
Release date: 2013
Shadow's Claim (The Dacians, #1)
Shadow’s Claim by Kresley Cole
The Dacians #1
Release date: November 27th, 2012
Prodigy (Legend, #2)
Prodigy by Marie Lu
Legend #2
Release date: January 29th, 2013
Rogue Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #4)
Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione
Lords of Deliverance #4
Release date: November 20th, 2012
Inferno (Chronicles of Nick, #4)
Inferno by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Chronicles of Nick #4
Release date: March 4th, 2012


Quite a few pretties right? I really like The Kingmakers, Shadow’s Claim & Rogue Rider but I have to say I hate The Lost Prince cover. What’s up with his chest?

Which one if your favorite?

tynsig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

11 People left their mark' :

  1. I'm loving the Asunder cover by Jodi Meadows! I loved her first book and I can't wait to read the sequel.

    And as always, the Aimée Carter Cover is awesome, even if my favorite is the cover from the second book, Goddess Interrupted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love Aimée's cover too!

      Delete
  2. I like the Asunder cover :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ASUNDER is gorgeous! I've been away from blogging mostly this year so I missed a lot of things... especially the fact that Julie Kagawa has a new book! :O (*SQUEE*) Anyway, I like Prodigy's cover too, as well as The Goddess Legacy's cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie has some awesome things going on indeed!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful covers! A lot I can't wait to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. couldn't agree more!!! >.< I featured Prodigy and Asunder on my blog too!! >.< those are AMAZING book covers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the off-centre alignment on Inferno, and the model's crazy pose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover for Vampire Empire. Very gothic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the covers! Asunder is great but I think I like the 1st one better. And I really like the one for Prodigy too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot wait to get my hands on the final book in the Vampire Empire series. Chris McGrath's covers are the best!

    And the Lost Prince cover is soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete