Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cover Love

As usual, I stacked up a nice group of shiny new covers to share with you ^^ Beware, your wish list might get longer by the minute!

Rogue Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #4)
Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione (UK)
Lord of Deliverance #4
Release Date: December 6th 2012
Hidden (Firelight, #3)
Hidden by Sophie Jordan
Firelight #3
Release date: September 11th, 2012
Black-Hearted Betrayal (Shades of Fury, #3)
Black-hearted Betrayal by Kasey Mackenzie
Shades of Fury #3
Release date: June 26th, 2012
Sapphire Blue
Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
Edelstein #2
Release date: October 30th, 2012
Grave Memory (Alex Craft, #3)
Grave Memory by Kalayna Price
Alex Craft #3
Release date: July 3rd, 2012
Kitty Steals the Show (Kitty Norville, #10)
Kitty Steals the Show by Carrie Vaungh
Kitty Norville #10
Release date: August 1st, 2012
Moonglow (Darkest London #2)
Moonglow by Kristen Callihan
Darkest London #2
Release date: August 1st, 2012

Blood and Silver by James R Tuck

Deacon Chalk: Occult Bounty #2
Release date: August 1st, 2012.


I can't quite make up my mind on which one is my favorite, I really like how Hidden's look is more similar to Firelight than Vanish was but I also like the new look for Kerstin's series and Moonglow’s cover is just so pretty!

Which one is your favorite?

tynsig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

15 People left their mark' :

  1. I think my favourite would have to be Moonglow. The colour just really stands out. It's very eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree! Got my hands on teh first book in the series because of the cover ^^

      Delete
  2. My favorite is Moonglow. I agree that the colour is very catching. Forest green is my favorite colour and I love that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Moonglow too. Sapphire Blue is so much better than the Norwegian cover of the same book. You can find it here:
    http://www.gyldendal.no/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/gyldendal/barn-og-ungdom/boeker-for-ungdom/safirblaa/942563-16-nor-NO/Safirblaa_hd_image.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. The Nowegian one kind of looks cheap

      Delete
  4. Oh my. These covers are breathtaking. I love them all. I love the Larissa Ione, Sophie Jordan and Kristen Callihan's covers the best.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blackhearted Betrayal or Moonglow, maybe Kitty Steals the Show; I'm not sure, too many choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I'm lovin the cover of Rogue Rider. :-P Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too. Too bad it's the UK one. Can't wait for the US one ^^

      Delete
  7. Hidden is such a fabulous cover! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omigosh, Rogue Rider can sweep me away any time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're right they're awesome, I think my favorite is Moonglow, so gorgeous! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the covers of Hidden and Sapphire Blue but I unfortunately won't read these two because I didn't like the previous books ... Grave Memory has a gorgeous cover !! I really have to check out this series !!
    Great post Tynga ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to read Vanish but I liked Firelight. I need to read Ruby Red as well. Both books are on my shelves but you know how it is. So many books, so little time!

      Delete