Saturday, February 11, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox

Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)

For Review:

Black Howl by Christina Henry
Fated by Benedict Jacka

Bought:

Le Sacre de Fer by Richelle Mead
Le Baiser du Roi Demon by Kresley Cole
L’amant Consacré by JR Ward

tyngasig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

12 People left their mark' :

  1. I got Black Howl this week as well!! Gonna start that one soon!

    My IMM will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to start with the first book hehe

      Delete
  2. First thing's first, Happy bday to your mommy!!! :) She is sooo spoiled with you getting all these amazing books for her!!! Gosh, I looove French covers!

    YAY for the belly update SQUEE!!!

    I'll be stalking your blog for the unveiling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't wait to read Black Howl, the second one was awesome and I'm very curious for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so have to buy the first book of Christina Henry's series because it sounds awesome !! I'm hoping your mom will enjoy all these books ..
    Happy reading Tynga :) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elodie! I actually need to start reading the first book as well, I do own the first two already though =)

      Delete
  5. Those french covers are nicer than the American covers. Very nice haul. Hope all is going well with the pregnancy. Great job.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fated looks interesting. I love the French covers! Enjoy reading.


    Here's my Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love listening to you talk -- your accent is enchanting =) I have given you the Stylish Blogger Award: http://writergrrlreads.blogspot.com/2012/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    You are gorgeous and glowing -- congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melissa! *blushes*

      Delete