Friday, February 03, 2012

Breaking Dawn Parody

I stumbled upon this parody this morning on facebook and I add to share it with you guys it just cracks me up!

Is it just me or the actors from the parody are better looking than in the original movie ?

Oh and why again did the movie have to last 117 minutes? I think the parody says it all in 5 LOL

P.S.

Excuse me Excuse me
But I might drink a little bit more than I should tonight
And I might take you home with me if I could tonight
And maybe imma make you feel so good tonight
Cause we might not get tomorrow

tyngasig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

11 People left their mark' :

  1. LOL! Thanks for the Friday laugh Tynga! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm suddenly trying to remember what on earth was in the other 110 minutes! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They've done parodies of all of the movies. I only watched the first one though, but I remember it being hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that's freaking hilarious! If the real movies were like this, then I might have actually enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing!!!


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is excellent! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love The Hillywood Show, their videos are awesome !! Thanks for sharing, I had yet to see this one !! :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. The guy playing Edward is really scary. Their Twilight parody is funny too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So funny! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete